As you know, we have recently been purchased by Barceló Hotels and Resorts. This deal is extremely positive for our membership. With Barceló we are planning to seriously invest in recuperating some of the Occidental properties giving Club members value for their investment and, by adding most of the Barceló properties to our portfolio, increased choices of properties and destinations. Read more
We know there’s no need to introduce Ivis! You have seen him many times making awesome drinks and having fun doing it!
Ivis has two kids, and when he is not mixing cocktails his getting a few miles don, he loves to run! Scroll down to read more about him.
Want to save some money? Of course you do! Don’t we all? Thing is, we know our destinations are not always serviced by reasonably priced or convenient airfare.
From some destinations, such as Canada or Europe, or during certain dates, Charter Operators are able to offer very attractive packages that include both air and accommodations.
We want you to be able to take advantage of these charter offers while at the same time enjoy all the many benefits of the membership. We have managed to do just that with our new service “Charter Vacation Package”.
Here is how you do it:
- Call our Customer Service and Reservations Center to confirm availability and booking
- Once confirmed, research if your market has an air and room package pricing convenient for you. Book it.
- Call or email us to confirm the package you purchased so that we can close out the booking. Your unit is now confirmed. You already paid for the package, there is no additional payment to us*.
- Check-in at the First Desk Lounge, your room assignment and all other Membership services and facilities will be provided just as before.
A few things to keep in mind the using the Charter Package option:
- If your contracted unit is not available when you call us with your confirmation, you will be booked in a hotel unit and your Owner’s Week will still be available for you to use.
- We do not guarantee any of the services or quality of the service offered by the charter operator of your choice. Our commitment to you stars upon check-in at the property.
- This program is at an experimental stage and may be cancelled at any time. All existing confirmed bookings will be honored.
*Grand Level members will pay a surcharge usually equivalent to the difference between the First Club Rate and the Grand Level Rate
This was a great year for the Club. We worked hard making your Club even better, and that included several renovations in our different resorts. From new First Clubs and Beach Lounges to Infinity Pools, there are a lot of new areas for you to enjoy your vacation.
We are very excited for 2015, and the many more renovations that it will bring! We are currently working on three projects that will have you dreaming more than ever about your next vacation. Take a look!
Here at Occidental Vacation Club we are beach lovers. We love to swim, relax under the sun, take long walk on the beach and practice water sports. Esteban Sánchez Navarro, First Cub Manager at Grand Papagayo is a beach lover and a surfer. Keep reading to know more about Esteban and the things he loves.