Want to save some money? Of course you do! Don’t we all? Thing is, we know our destinations are not always serviced by reasonably priced or convenient airfare.
From some destinations, such as Canada or Europe, or during certain dates, Charter Operators are able to offer very attractive packages that include both air and accommodations.
We want you to be able to take advantage of these charter offers while at the same time enjoy all the many benefits of the membership. We have managed to do just that with our new service “Charter Vacation Package”.
Here is how you do it:
- Call our Customer Service and Reservations Center to confirm availability and booking
- Once confirmed, research if your market has an air and room package pricing convenient for you. Book it.
- Call or email us to confirm the package you purchased so that we can close out the booking. Your unit is now confirmed. You already paid for the package, there is no additional payment to us*.
- Check-in at the First Desk Lounge, your room assignment and all other Membership services and facilities will be provided just as before.
A few things to keep in mind the using the Charter Package option:
- If your contracted unit is not available when you call us with your confirmation, you will be booked in a hotel unit and your Owner’s Week will still be available for you to use.
- We do not guarantee any of the services or quality of the service offered by the charter operator of your choice. Our commitment to you stars upon check-in at the property.
- This program is at an experimental stage and may be cancelled at any time. All existing confirmed bookings will be honored.
*Grand Level members will pay a surcharge usually equivalent to the difference between the First Club Rate and the Grand Level Rate