Ownership 101: How to Book an Affiliated Resort
One of the things our members enjoy the most is the flexibility Occidental Vacation Club offers. From choosing the dates you wish to vacation to having the option to extend your vacation or travel as many times as you want, our memberships provide our members with a variety of options for a vacation experience tailored to their particular needs.
One of the things that gives extra flexibility to our members is the number of options they have when it comes to choosing a vacation destination, and our [growing] list of affiliated resorts is perfect when looking for a different and exotic destination. From Florida to Italy, the options are endless! Here are a few important things to keep in mind when booking an affiliated resort.
- You have the option to book both All Inclusive and non-all inclusive hotels. Diamond Resorts and Club La Costa are non-all inclusive hotels.
- Non All Inclusive hotels must be booked using your Owner’s Week.
- When booking an all-inclusive affiliated resort, you pay per person/per night. For non-all inclusive you will pay a fee per week.
- Affiliated resorts are all over the world: Dominican Republic, Italy, France, Spain, United States… wherever you feel like going, there is an option available.
- Booking an affiliated resort is as easy as booking within the Club. Just contact us with the dates you wish travel, and we will check availability for your desired dates.
- You can see the complete list of Affiliated Resort here http://bit.ly/affiliatedresorts